|Model||Skydio 2+ Pro Kit|
|Media Type||Micro SD|
|Video Capture Resolution||4K HD|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
- 360° OBSTACLE AVOIDANCE: Track a subject, fly cinematic skills autonomously or pilot manually with less stress thanks to unmatched and “always-on” obstacle avoidance – made possible by SIX 4K navigation cameras, a Nvidia TX2 GPU, and advanced software/AI algorithms.
- 4K60 HDR VIDEO No need for image processing, color correction/grading. Skydio footage is flawless right out of camera. Capture more realistic, accurate, and detailed photos + video like never before with Skydio’s perfectly tuned IMX577 Sensor.
- SKYDIO KEYFRAME: Design impossible camera motion that’s smooth, precise, and repeatable. Pick your keyframes with a few taps, Skydio Autonomously flies a continuous smooth path between them. Adjust the speed as necessary and/or control the camera manually as Skydio flies the defined path all on its own.
- AUTONOMOUS SKILLS: Let your drone fly itself; performing complex tracking, high-speed obstacle navigation, all with smooth and cinematic composition – at the press of a button. Select from Skills like Motion Track, Orbit, Rocket, Dronie and many more to capture incredibly unique footage, impossible for any human pilot, thanks to unmatched obstacle avoidance and advanced software algorithms.
- EXTENDED FLIGHT RANGE: Get up to 6km of range with the new high-power 5GHz radio and two collapsible omnidirectional antennas with a max speed of 36mph. *Always follow local rules, regulations, and FAA guidelines, and fly your drone in line of sight at all times.
Skydio 2+ Drone Technical Specifications
|Lens Focal Length||20mm (35mm Format Equivalent)|
|Video Format||MPEG-4 (AVC/H.264, HEVC/H.265)|
|Dynamic Range||13 Stops|
|Main Processor||Nvidia Tegra X2 SOC|
|Max Flight Speed||36 mph (Fully Autonomous)|
|Storage||Removable Micro SD Card UHS Speed Class C / V30|
|Size w/Battery (Antennas up)||229mm L x 274mm W x 126mm H|
|Flight Time||27 Minutes|
|Onboard AI||9 Custom Deep Networks Used in Flight|